Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Alcohol and Dieting 7/21

I must must must be able to drink on a diet, or else the diet will go away very quickly. A few drinks I enjoy while dieting (because they have less calories) Bud Lite with Lime or Miller Chill (about 100 calories). I also recently discovered blueberry vodka. This is very good mixed with light cranberry juice (about 150 calories). I splurge every now and then and have either crown and coke or coconut rum and coke or coconut rum and pineapple juice. I also enjoy drinking Hornsby's or Woodchuck. These have about 200 calories as opposed to just 100 for the Bud Lite or Miller, so I don't have these two very often. My new favorite wine is blush. I always liked riesling or muscat canelli, but I must say the blush is becoming my new favorite. Hopefully I will discover other alcoholic beverages with fewer calories than normal.

No comments: