Sunday, July 26, 2009

7/26

Friday I weighed myself and my weight was 154.2 which means I only lost .6 lbs but at least I didn't gain I guess. Yes I was hoping for a bigger loss, but at least I lost something.

Over the weekend we went out of town to see my parents. My mom made a millionaire pie (yes a damn millionaire pie!) and I had a slice yesterday and one today. I didn't do horribly; i could have done a lot worse thats for sure. I didn't do great either though.

Tomorrow is D day..............damn I've really gotta get up and go for a jog day. I keep telling myself that it is only 15 days. 15 days seems manageable to me. I have to remind myself in the morning (and every morning I'm sure) why I'm doing this.................to look hot of course. But seriously I really gotta lose this damn weight. I can't afford a tummy tuck so I guess I gotta do it the old fashioned way. Fuck!

Tomorrow I am also back on plan. I did find a few helpful and interesting recipes for some low calorie foods from hungry-girl.com I'm going to try out the egg beaters with laughing cow cheese mixture that sounds really good. I'm also going to try out some low calorie margarita recipes. Yay! I haven't had a margarita in SO LONG. I also picked up some boca burgers. I used to eat those quite a bit, but apparently I forgot all about them. I'm planning on having one on a 100 calorie English muffin with a little light mayo or mustard.

I'm still loving my steamed veggies. Thank God for Zip n' steam bags. Those are my absolute favorite things on this planet. Chicken is amazing cooked in them. Love em!

Alright, til tomorrow!

No comments: