Thursday, July 23, 2009

7/23 (frustrated)

I weighed myself this morning and I have gained a pound since last Friday. Yes I realize today is Thursday and not Friday, but I've done really good this week (with the exception of my little Snickers splurge).

I don't know what to do. I'm a firm believer in eating right and exercising and viola the weight will come off. But its not coming off, that's the problem. I haven't gotten to exercise as much this week as I normally do. And I don't think my thirty minutes of walking/jogging is enough exercise. I really need to burn more calories than what I'm doing. I need to exercise more, but unfortunately at this point I can't. I have a ten month old at home so I can't really go to the gym. Yes gyms have babysitting, but I don't want him to be exposed to that many kids and that many germs as young as he is. Plus he's been quite cranky lately, so I don't want to have to go all the way to the gym only to be there for ten minutes and have to leave because my child is cranky. When school starts I've got to force myself to go after school at least two times a week. I'd really love to go three, but I'm going to start out with two. At this point I'm not sure if I'm going to reach my goal of pre baby weight by Brett's first birthday and that is really upsetting to me.

I don't want to try a fad diet because we all know how those work out. I have been thinking about the possibility of diet pills. I just don't know what to do. I feel so defeated. I'm doing so good on my diet. I don't snack, I don't eat chocolate, I do sooo good. I don't eat fast food except for Subway or Boston Market. I used to eat fast food all the time! I hate this feeling.

No comments: