Monday, July 27, 2009

13 days left

Alright here's the skinny. I did not get up at 6am and go for my almost two mile jog. I did however go for my almost two mile jog around 1pm this afternoon so i'm still counting it. I didn't do as bad as I thought I would. I jogged most of it, but walked some here and there. I survived. Haha victory is mine. Not only did I do the jog, my husband and I went for a walk around 5pm this afternoon (about a mile and a half) at the park. The weather has been fantastic today. Overcast with some rain showers here and there and the temperature has been around 80 so we took advantage of it.

Breakfast I had the egg beaters and laughing cow cheese concoction on a low calorie english muffin. Lunch consisted of a chicken pesto sandwich from Which Wich (not sure how many calories were in that!). I only had the sandwich though! Dinner was some Tyson chicken nuggets, steamed red potatoes, and steamed asparagus. Yum-o! I'm channeling Rachael Ray apparently.

Tomorrow I will be going for my MORNING jog for sure! I hope to get some additional exercise in there somewhere along the way as well.

I have all the supplies I need now to make the low calorie margaritas from hungry girl. Don't think I'll try those out tonight though. I also picked up some stuff to make some low calorie brownie-like muffins also from Hungry Girl. Hope those are as yummy as she made them out to be.

I know that tomorrow I'm going to go off plan a little. My hubby is off work and we are going to go to breakfast...............something we haven't done in a long long time. And for lunch we are wanting to try out this burger place in Fort Worth that supposedly has some to die for burgers. I don't think I'll be eating any fries with my burger though. Dinner will probably be an ice cube to make up for breakfast and lunch lol.

Til tomorrow.

No comments: