Friday, June 20, 2008

how i've spent my day thus far

so i rolled out of bed at about noon give or take a few minutes either way only because one of our cats came up to me and put her face right in my face and meowed really loudly. how rude. i don't go up to you in your sleep and meow at you now do i? after i got up i fixed breakfast..........yes it is still breakfast even when it is really lunch time. i'm breaking my fast so it is breakfast! i plopped down on the couch to enjoy my little breakfast and watched some of Paula's Party where she was doing meals from different decades. That was interesting. One of her outifts was inspired by the 80s flick, Flashdance and seeing her in that spandex and attempting those hot dance moves on t.v. and in front of an audience, i decided right then and there that i wasn't half as crazy as what I thought. currently we are out of coffee creamer and have about a teaspoon of milk, so i couldn't fix any coffee. i polished off my breakfast and hopped in my car and drove to starbucks. i came back home and enjoyed my caramel latte as i read my second novel of the summer, New Moon (yes this book is totally a young adult vampire/werewolf love triangle, but what can i say, it's good). Then about 2:30ish i took a shower, followed by more reading. I dried my hair and brushed my teeth afterward. I turned on the t.v. to watch some more foodnetwork and realized the cable was out. i suffered through for a couple of hours without internet or cable and then realized it was back on, so i rushed into the office to check all of my emails and found out i wasn't near as popular as what i'd hoped. then i jumped on here and decided to write about my interesting day! Now it is 5 o'clock and i'm wrapping up my blog not knowing what i'm going to be doing next, but I bet it doesn't involve anything strenuous, as is the trend for this summer break.

to all of you out there reading this, i hope your days are as fun-filled and eventful as mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey stephanie meyer freak-
go to the arlington public library website and download a reading log page. yeah, i know it's nerdy, but we're nerdy. the reason you should do it is b/c you could actually win something (gift cards) to somewhere. being nerdy pays off this time! i've thought about doing it, too, but you have to read 5 books. i'm still on my tiny little one (plainsong-you should read it. easy and pretty good) from april. so, go win some food for that baby. ;)
love ya!
you make me laugh, buttknuckle kick.
jen ro