Monday, August 3, 2009

8/3

Okay so my jogging fizzled I won't lie. Since I started the calorieking diet I've not really been exercising and here's why. On their program you have to reach a certain number by the end of the day with all of your food calories and your exercise calories taken into account. My number is 1300. If I eat my 1300 and then workout and burn off 150 calories, then I'm technically supposed to consume 150 more calories because if not my number at the end of the day would be 1150, which in their program is too low. So, I've kinda given up exercising to see if this works or not. I'm just going to consume my 1300 calories a day and not exercise and see if I lose weight.

I figured up and on average I was eating less than 1000 calories a day and I was also working out and gaining about 150 calories from working out so really my number at the end of the day was around 850 which is quite low. I think I may have been consuming too few calories and therefore not losing anything. That is my current thought. We will see how this new 1300 calorie plan goes.

I haven't weighed myself in a few days. I said I wasn't going to weigh myself til Wednesday (which is the day I weigh in for record on calorieking). I've done pretty good with sticking to the plan. Friday I went a little off because we had some barbeque for dinner, but other than that I've been right on my 1300 calorie goal. I so desperately want to weigh myself right now. I'm a habitual weigher. I've caught myself weighing at least three times in one day. I know this is horrible. Its just a habit I have.

I will maintain that I do feel so much better eating healthier and not consuming so many calories like in the past. I feel better for sure! Now if I could only lose some weight, that would make me feel even better.

I weighed myself on Friday and I was at 156 which means from Friday July 24 to Friday July 31 I gained 1.8 pounds. We did splurge and have sour cream chicken enchiladas on that Tuesday, so maybe that had something to do with it. Who knows. I'm just really ready to lose this darn weight. I feel like I've been battling this all summer and have achieved nothing. I'm crossing my fingers that this calorieking thing works.

No comments: